Free ESL class every Wednesday at 6:30 pm! The class is for anyone who is interested in learning English or improving their English speaking skills. The class is taught by an instructor who has earned a TESOL Certification (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) from NC State.
We will be offering two different classes for the following levels:
ESL Beginner Class
• Conversation: The beginner class will seek to help students learn basic greetings in English and how to have a short conversation in English.
• Writing: The beginner class will help students with basic English writing skills.
ESL Intermediate Class
• Pronunciation: The intermediate class will help English learners to better pronounce difficult words in English.
• Writing: The intermediate level class will seek to help students learn how to write correctly in English.
• Grammar: The intermediate class will learn how to use English grammar in both writing and speaking.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.